Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have aquired my P99, gotten over the bulge hump and pretty much gotten the thing broken in, I need a holster. I had settled on a C-Tac from Comp-Tac, but when I called was told that they dont make one for my P99. Appears that since the 2004 trigger guard change their molds for the P99 dont fit new guns
I have a 2005 date coded one. Milt Sparks and the VM2 are on a 16 week back order from what I am told. Left him a message to make sure, just in case. That pretty much takes me back to square one and in need of suggestions.

I preffer IWB with easy on and easy off being a very big would be nice. Have used both Kydex and leather so both are options. TIA

·
Registered
328 Posts
Blade tech??

·
Registered
16 Posts
If money is no object, Tucker Gunleather makes some fine example in leather and leather/kydex combos like "The Answer" (which I have). You may encounter the same problem with the trigger guard on The Answer though, as it is basically a high priced C-TAC with a leather back.

Lou Alessi Could surely accomodate any needs you might have, but if it has to be a true custom job it might get pricey quick.

The Versa Max II and it's non reinforced mouth counterpart the Watch Six are the best quality for the money IMO, and worth the wait.

I've heard good things about BladeTech, but never used one.

If you need somthing right away, you could get a $20 cheapy until the VMII arrives.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts