Walther Forums banner

Holster for the P5C

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  matquig 
#1 · (Edited)
I am searching for a holster for the P5C.
I neither want a leather holster nor an inside waistband holster, but a textile or neopren holster for carrying the P5C on the belt at the right side.
Can you give some recommendations?
Would be fitting a holster for the PP as well?

#2 ·
Neoprene? I believe you will find Kydex the current trend in synthetic holster material, and Blade-Tech might be a good place to start. Personally, the P5C is a very nice gun, and a synthetic holster can cause some tight rub barks, possibly more so than leather, and I am fond of Kramer Leather holsters, as Greg Kramer seems to have a soft spot for Walthers. He offers really nice belt scabbards for most all Walthers, and they also use horsehide, which is lighter, stronger, and wears forever.

#3 ·
Thank you for you reply and especially for your advice concerning a synthetic holster.
I have visited the Kramer website but they don't offer a special holster for the P5C. And they are not the cheapest ones. Ordering something from them it will be added the shipping costs to Germany and 19% custom tax by the German custom. All together such order will become pretty expensive.
In the meantime I have found in Germany a holster from the German criminal. It's used but in excellent condition. Now I have to pay only 21 Euros (about $23) with shipping.
Nevertheless once again many thanks for your reply.

#6 · (Edited)
Yes, exactly.

@ all

Maybe some members of the forum are also interested in the German holster, I've ordered now..Here's a direct link to the German website:

https://miltrade.de/Ausruestung-Hol...tand--Guertelholster-breite-Koppelplatte.html

Of course the whole website is in German.
Short hint: "Kripo" = German colloquial expression for "Kriminalpolizei", criminal police

Price for the holster 15,90 Euro + shipping in in Germany 5,55 Euro = 21,45 Eur for me..

Of course I don't know, if Miltrade will ship to the USA - at least they offer to pay through PayPal.
I also don't know anything about the shipping costs to the USA.
If you are interested, you should send a request to Miltrade.

#7 ·
Additional information

The holster offered by Miltrade isn't the same one, which is offered on Gunbrokers as "West German Walther P5 Long Drop Police Holster". The latter was for the regular patrol officers and the riot police.
The Miltrade holster was produced only for the German Kripo (Kriminalpolizei, criminal police)

#8 ·
Got the holster today.

It's in new condition, was obviously never used and is therefore unexpensive and absolutely price-worthy
For my purposes, the holster is excellent because I use the P5c as a kill shot pistol and therefore I don't need a quick draw holster but a holster, where the P5c is safe and secure while normal hunting.
If a kill shot situation is to be expected, one has always drawn the pistol before.

#9 ·
I forgot to mention: I have found that leather holsters designed for the Glock 29 and Glock 30 seem to work pretty well with a P5 Compact in them. I a Sparks 55BN vertical scabbard for the G29 and it works nicely with the P5C, as does an ankle rig From Alessi (bought inexpensively off Ebay) for the G29. The dimensions between the Walther and Glock have to be very close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.