Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Kt mech defender for owb
I also recommend Huckleberry tactical for great ppq holsters I've ordered 3 from each of them at this point and been very happy with all of them. Specify navy or threaded barrel if that isn't an option get a 5 in version cause hey you might get one at some point anyway and the q4 fits in a f in holster in my experience

·
Registered
270 Posts
All of the companies I recommended accommodate for optics some of them u have to select the option some just come like that. The kt mech defender fits optics as is. Also if you don't have a safariland gls 578 you should probably get one, fits tons of guns it's a great do all range holster

·
Registered
270 Posts
Another compelling option is the phlster floodlight. Plus to it is its ambi and fits tons of different guns downside potentially is u need to have a surefire x300 which if you do great if not it's pricy.
The holster is sold out at phlster but there is literally 1 left at bigtexoutdoors and with coupon practac u get 15% OFF
before this posting there were 2 left 😎

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.