Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone uses the 22 for CC? I have had great fun with mine, and just started carrying it recently (it's the only new pistol I could afford...) Can anyone point me in a good direction for a reasonably priced (read: cheap) nylon belt holster?

Thanks!

petro

·
Registered
382 Posts
i got a cheap uncle mikes IWB clip in holster, its the black cloth soft ones. its fairly comfortable to wear. I carried the P22 when i first got it as my CCW weapon, but 22 is really an inadequete caliber. I was just waiting for my P99 to come in, when The p99 came it, it replaced the P22......then i realized the P99 was a bit big for me as a concealed weapon, so i carried the P99 until i got my Kel Tec p32.....it was perfect, just put in in a uncle mikes #1 inside the pocket holster........then i realized it wasnt very pretty, so i carried it until i got my Walther PPK in .32 (german made 1969 marked)
and it is my current CCW......hehehehheehe

·
Registered
22 Posts
While a classic .32 PPK is a fine pistol it isn't terribly better than a .22 for stopping power, admittedly it would hurt but you can get more power in same pistol frame with a .380 so why not go for it? Several choices come to mind including PPK, PPK/S but also Sig P230/232 or Bersa.

If the PPK you talk about is same as picture you have posted that's not one I'd carry only because the finish looks so nice and being in a holster will wear it away eventually. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I use Uncle Mike's belt loop right side holster (nylon) for mine... it sits nicely just in front of the reach loop for my thigh holster (for my big S&W 78G).

You can stack two mags in mag pouch too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts