Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't own a PP/PPK or a HighNoonHolsters Tail Gunner, but I do own a P99 and I carry it in a HighNoonHolsters Down Under w/staps. It is an excellent holster. Mine is in horse hide. Mine took three months to get to me, but it was worth the wait.

I will post a complete review of the Down Under to the P99 forum after I have used it a little longer.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tabor, it's good to know that the company makes an excelent product. The Tail Gate looked to be the best clip on IWB based on the pictures available on the web. I don't mind waiting as long as the product arrives as advertised.

·
Registered
72 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BennyMA @ Oct. 01 2005,07:05)]Thanks Tabor, it's good to know that the company makes an excelent product.
I had to comment on this.

I own the following products from HighNoonHolsters:

(1) Down Under W/Straps
(1) Hidden Ally
(1) Tie Breaker for 9 mm/40 staggered magazines
(1) Tie Breaker for 45/40/9/10mm/380 single column magazines

All I can say, is that you get what you pay for. There is a major difference in quality between the Hidden Ally and the Down Under. Not to say the craftsmanship is any different, but the materials make a world of difference here.

Also, the single stack Tie Breaker is too large for my single stack Kahr PM9 magazines. I don't know how it fits other single stack 9mm mags.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, tabor. I decided to go with the Closing Argument model; $93 with shipping. It looks to be similar to the Down Under but with the "tuckable" leather flap that the clip attaches to. You can tuck your shirt in to conceal the gun. I'm not sure how the "tuckable" feature will workout though. I'm considering the fact that a PPK is relatively small and light weight, so I hope the holster will be able to handle it. It looks like it will fit a PP or a PPK and that is a plus as well; I have a PP in .32 and my tax return will be going to a .380 PPK. They say it can take up to three months for the order to be filled, so if it arrives around tax time that's great.

Good shooting,
Benny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts