Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my Blade Tec Kydex belt holster today. It fits my 2005 model year P99 40 cal perfectly! High quality construction, I didn't even have to readjust the tension to hold the Walther in place. Fits nice and tight against my hip and the cant can be set for multiple angles. From time of order until time of delivery was 4 weeks, 1 week less than quoted. Good job Blade Tec!

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I can't wait to get mine......
I ordered the UCH from Blade-Tech....I had put down 3.5 barrel to see if they would make it shorter for the P99c....
I had called them after I placed the order online.... just to make sure they understand what I am talking about....
I was told that if any questions arise the tech would call me ...
SO we will see

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a Blade Tech IWB for the older style P99. Great holster, I have been using it everyday for about 3yrs, never had any problems.

·
Registered
539 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chp2150 @ Mar. 23 2006,7:15)]Just received my Blade Tec Kydex belt holster today. It fits my 2005 model year P99 40 cal perfectly! High quality construction, I didn't even have to readjust the tension to hold the Walther in place. Fits nice and tight against my hip and the cant can be set for multiple angles. From time of order until time of delivery was 4 weeks, 1 week less than quoted. Good job Blade Tec!
I still need to get a holster for mine. I went to the blade tech website but didn't see your holster right away. Could you post a part number please? Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have about four Bladetechs just for my P99's. They are tight enough that the 9mm and the 40S&W holsters are different (but the 9mm full size fits the 99c great.) If you have the mill Olive Drab P99 you can even get a green holster, not quite the same green as the firearm but still ramps up the cool factor a bit, the green is close.

Rockets out....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts