Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,504 Posts
Theis Q45 holster

I ordered a Theis Holster for my Q45 on Nov 10th....it arrived today.

As usual Tommy sent me a quality holster that fits my Q45 perfectly......

If you are looking for a hybrid IWB for your Q45 Tommy does a great job at a reasonable price. I've carried my 9mm Qs in Theis holsters for 4 years now and am always entirely satisified.

Top down:

Side View:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks great and i can't wait!!! i ordered mine on the 16th and should be getting mine by Saturday. Per his email, he finished my order and it's shipping 1st class USPS:D

·
Premium Member
8,504 Posts
I've lowered the ride and increased the cant. The Q45 is easily concealed....
I love Tommy's holsters!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cool, I'll play around with mine when it arrives tomorrow :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cool, I'll play around with mine when it arrives tomorrow :D
Wish I could! hahaha But no worries; received notice from the vendor my P45 will be here Monday. I'm thinking I'll have to blow off case work Monday and spend some time out back putting some rounds though it!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I found the holster that Simply Rugged made for me for a PPX fit the PPQ .45 perfectly. This is called their "Cuda" model and is a simple pancake of the old school style. I like their products a lot and was amazed to find a holster that actually fit two separate pistols. I never really intended on carrying my PPX, but that big PPQ might be a viable carry in a nice snug pancake like this one.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've lowered the ride and increased the cant. The Q45 is easily concealed....
I love Tommy's holsters!
Here goes my Tommy Theis holster, unlike yours mine is open end... Yeah, I think i'm going to have to lower mine as well

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered a Theis Holster for my Q45 too. I forgot that did deal with him in the past when I carried my 1911. he made some my holster. Excellent workmanship.
Cheers
Ron

·
Registered
1 Posts
Searching for a holster

Hi, I'm new to this forum and basically new on handguns. I own a Walther PPQ M2 40 cal and looking for a holster. I cant seem to find a left handed holster that will accommodate a viridian C5 laser/light. I prefer a paddle holster but would consider others. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
My Bravo Concealment holster and mag carrier arrived yesterday. I have their kit for the 9mm too and the VP9 and have been very pleased. Hope to get out to the range soon......................

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,504 Posts
Which handgun & model, cal was that Speed Scabbard stated for? Was that also for the H&K P30?
In the DeSantis drop down menu it specifically says PPQ...no mention of barrel length or caliber...

As the molding of the contours matches the Q I'd think it was made from a Q blue gun.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Olsoul,

Is that Speed Scabbard the one fitted for the 9mm, or is it made specifically for the Q45?

Just picked up my Q45 yesterday, and tried it in my De Santis for the PPQ 9. It goes in, but it is a tight fit, making it a bit tough to draw.

·
Premium Member
8,504 Posts
falco,
It is the Speed Scabbard I bought for my PPQ 9mm.
I did loosen the tension screw as loose as possible...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Duh, didn't think of that. I emailed DeSantis this morning to see if they might say when the 45 version will be available. Meanwhile, working with info earlier in the thred, I tried the 45 in my Comp-Tac Mtac for the 9mm, but it was even tighter than the Speed Scabbard. Since I later bought a T&T IWB for my 9mm, I decided to 'adapt' the Mtac using a heat gun. Took about 2 minutes to convert it to the Q45, and it slides in and out like it was made for it ;), so I at least have a workable holster for now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got a reply from DeSantis regarding the Q45 holster: "At this time we do not plan on offering holsters to accommodate the Walther PPQ 45. We will add your request to the suggestions list."

I ain't holding my breath.

·
Premium Member
8,504 Posts
Got a reply from DeSantis regarding the Q45 holster: "At this time we do not plan on offering holsters to accommodate the Walther PPQ 45. We will add your request to the suggestions list."

Speed Scabbard fits fine...I'm wearing my 45 in one now

·
Registered
646 Posts
It's o.k because a Glock 20/21 leather DeSantis will fit the PPQ 45.

I believe all I did was wet mold it for a more exacting fit but either way it fits the PPQ45. It's what I carry my PPQ45 in all the time.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts