Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Holosum 509T and mounting plate from CHPWS. Got em', decided I wanted something different, CHPWS didn't want to do a 'refund'...suggested I contact the manufacturer.

So, I'll just sell em'. My loss is your gain.

The 509T and PDP plate are spankin' new, just did a test mount 'no loctite' just finger tight.

$325 shipped.

Brown Font Electronic device Packaging and labeling Luggage and bags

Food Material property Font Rectangle Cosmetics

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a Holosum 509T and mounting plate from CHPWS. Got em', decided I wanted something different, CHPWS didn't want to do a 'refund'...suggested I contact the manufacturer.

So, I'll just sell em'. My loss is your gain.

The 509T and PDP plate are spankin' new, just did a test mount 'no loctite' just finger tight.

$325 shipped.

View attachment 101007

View attachment 101008
New to the forum and need to Walther. If this is still available I would like to buy it. I was looking for one on Reddit and was sent over here.

·
Super Moderator
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Ndill. Yep, its still available. As for payment, I accept Paypal 'friends & family' or what ever they call it today. Or you could send a Post Office money order or personal check. I'd have to wait for the check to clear prior to shipping the optic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Ndill. Yep, its still available. As for payment, I accept Paypal 'friends & family' or what ever they call it today. Or you could send a Post Office money order or personal check. I'd have to wait for the check to clear prior to shipping the optic.
PP friends and family works for me. Would you like to PM me where you want the money sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts