Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have not checked it today but the Walther facility is quite the distance from the river.
*He says hopefully as his 2019 PPK is there pending repair*
And they sent me an email yesterday saying they got it so...

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
I talked to head of customer service. No flooding, some employees are having to drive longer distances due to flooded roads and some have houses in low areas. This was a few days ago. 1917

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've THOUGHT ABOUT pICKING UP THE black fs 2019 ppk/S AFTER I RECOVER from my "divorce" but really think that a blued PP in .380 will do it for me.

My PPK/s from 1985 sports this new rubber beavertail ..and so a PP should be no problem if It wants to bite me
as well.https://ibb.co/ynsFkcs

I've had more than few .380s and my PPK/s is my favorite above all, even if it's not as small and light as a LCP II, the mag doesn't fall out everytime I shoot it!

I'm selling my unfired PPK/s .22 and my ex-wife's unfired XD MOd 2 trit model 9mm..

Then I'll be able to clear up the rest of my $1,299 denture bill.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, it was on Ebay, If the buyer of my Stainless PPK/s with mags, holsters, ect
Doesn't want it, I'll let you know.

I've never t shot my PPk/s 22 LR.

Kev

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
The PP series pistols in .22 are sweets shooters, you really ought to..... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have CTs and the Stainless PPK/s is OK for me to pull in DA mode.

Not so great with the .22 version.

What LOSS of value would I have if I do decide to shoot the
NIB .22LR version?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
What LOSS of value would I have if I do decide to shoot the
NIB .22LR version?
Probably none.
I have to agree with this. The Umarex PPK/S .22LR just wasn't very popular and was discontinued after only a few years. If it was mine I would shoot it and get some enjoyment out of it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Shoots pretty darned good. Being my very first pistol in the PP series, I'd not shot it in almost 6 mos. The first shots were with some of the American Eagle lead ammo.

It cycled the slide very well. Nextup were two magzines of the CC Mini-Mags.
Made in Idaho.
Not as smokey and far better for power and accuracy.

I get a tad it of tracking on my hand with any PPK series pistol, but far better than the two bloody grooves with my old XD-S .45 and hot Doube Tap .45 Ammo.

Now, I know where a mint TPH,22 is hiding out, and think one might be worthwhile addition as s deep cover gun for me.

A P5 Compact might be my next 9mm, if I don't buy a genuine AC 42.

·
Registered
25 Posts
They no longer list that rubber grip sleeve. my PPK/s .38o is listed on 208 guns but I didn't include that rubber sleeve.

Because Walther doesn't quite offer us a 10mm and I need a TEN, far more than a .380
ACP. I'm keeping my wonderful 2019 PPK/s .22, and that ruber grip sleeve is for sale.
$25 shipped. PAL or snail mail.

With a $50 transfer fee for 2 of new 10mms, I figure that would help me out a bit, and get a nifty item that actually works into the hands of a fellow forum member.

[email protected] for PAL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts