Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello dear friends!

I'm still looking for reproduction grips for my 1943 Walther PPK Zella Mehlis (Thür).
I found one website called historyarms.com where they sell different variatons of PPK grips which are made from cast phenolic resin (original grips are made from bakelite). Does anybody have any experience buying grips from this website? What is the quality of grips? Will they break or crack during shooting?

I have this grips in mind: http://www.historyarms.com/walter.html
I'm from Europe so I don't know much buying from USA, please help me.

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
You'll want to contact them to see if they can even ship to Europe. Many US companies don't have the necessary license from the US State Department to export weapon parts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello dear friends!

I'm still looking for reproduction grips for my 1943 Walther PPK Zella Mehlis (Thür).
I found one website called historyarms.com where they sell different variatons of PPK grips which are made from cast phenolic resin (original grips are made from bakelite). Does anybody have any experience buying grips from this website? What is the quality of grips? Will they break or crack during shooting?

I have this grips in mind: walter
I'm from Europe so I don't know much buying from USA, please help me.

Thank you in advance!
Hello I live in France and I found this guy who makes beautiful reproductions, very reasonable price I put on my PPK is impeccable
Write to him in English

[email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello I live in France and I found this guy who makes beautiful reproductions, very reasonable price I put on my PPK is impeccable
Write to him in English

[email protected]
Thank you very much for the info! Is this the guy who makes grips for Continental Militaria in Czech Republic? --> http://www.continentalmilitaria.com/eshop.pistol-grip-reproductions,stranka1
I have already spoken with some guy from Continental Militaria website and he replied to me that he can order some PPK reproduction grips from one guy in Czech Republic..

Do you have any picture how they look? I would be very grateful if you would make one and posted here so I can see what I can expect if I buy from him.
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Write to him in English

[email protected]
Thank you very much for the info! Is this the guy who makes grips for Continental Militaria in Czech Republic? --> PISTOL GRIP REPRODUCTIONS
I have already spoken with some guy from Continental Militaria website and he replied to me that he can order some PPK reproduction grips from one guy in Czech Republic..

Do you have any picture how they look? I would be very grateful if you would make one and posted here so I can see what I can expect if I buy from him.
Thank you in advance!
The problem is that I do not know how to post a photo

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is a seller on eBay that goes by the name of revshop that has very authentic looking grips. I have not seen them in person but he accepts returns if you are not satisfied. They sell for 115.00 U.S. plus shipping.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow what a beauty! That are exactly the grips I want to buy! Did you shoot with the gun and everything was okay with the grips?

Thank you very much for posting a photo!
I like the PPK for its art deco beauty, and its history, but I do not shoot with it, I just admire it as a work of art. The grip are in one piece, they must be heated or put in hot water, and install them, it is put in place impeccably.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.