Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be a hobbyist FFL dealer but those days are over! Fortunately, I left my FFL days with a most wonderful collection that I really enjoy cleaning, inspecting, holding, oiling and loving them with more and more occasional trips to the range. Here in liberty loving kalifornia, you almost want to be as invisible as possible.

So, today I decided to surf around looking for the latest info on my boxed german made TPH in .22 which i got almost anib many years back. Just to see what they might be worth and any new scraps of info that have surfaced. And thats how I found this site! I have owned many many Walthers from the very very old to the newer ones. Love the brand. I collected ppk's pp's and always had a fond spot in me for a PP in .22 or a ppk in .380. But then I fell in love with the early Browning pocket pistols in .32 or .380 and even though, not as safe, i could put an entire clip into a bouncing can with the additional heft and little to no recoil! So I sold all my Walthers and started collecting brownings!
My TPH is the only Walther left and Its a wonderful little piece that is expensive to own since it always requires wrapping it in a crisp $100 bill before placing in my pocket :)
OK, not everyone has to do that and at least ammo is way cheap if you have squirreled away .22 rounds so you can shoot like there's no tomorrow. Truthfully though, I haven't put more than a couple of boxes through it in all the time I have owned it. Spend a lot more time looking at it!
Almost perfect except for typical handling marks and a small smudge in the finish at the barrel end of the slide, right where the small curve meets the horizontal bottom edge, no pitting just finish worn off.
I'm sure that small smudge means its worth almost nothing in todays
marketplace ;-)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello from Malta.
I’m a big fan of the 32acp cartridge, and only recently started acquiring 22LR pistols. As long as they work, they are indeed fun to shoot, though I prefer shooting 22 cal rifles.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greeting from eastern NC, although I have no idea how you could bring yourself to sell off all your Walthers :(

Reactions: malteser2710

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts