Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Manurkin PP 32 cal where the Walther name has been etched out and I was told this is done at the Manurkin plant. It has 5 numbers in the serial number 46XXX with NO LETTERS. What I am trying to find out is what year this weapon was made? I found a link on this Forum but it blocked me for some reason. Please, can anyone help with the year of it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
Welcome 2mikey! BTW it is Manurhin. After the Walther plant was "closed" following WWII the only way Walther could continue making weapons was to produce them at a plant in France. Manurhin was the answer...

I'm unsure from your description exactly what you have. Can you post a few images??Are there any other markings on the slide or frame? The more details you give us the better answers we will be able to give you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just got a Manurkin PP 32 cal where the Walther name has been etched out and I was told this is done at the Manurkin plant. It has 5 numbers in the serial number 46XXX with NO LETTERS. What I am trying to find out is what year this weapon was made? I found a link on this Forum but it blocked me for some reason. Please, can anyone help with the year of it. Thanks

As said by the others, pics would help. But a guess from the description would be 1955-1956

1 - 5 of 5 Posts