Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been watching gunbroker but not sure what mine is worth. I would appreciate any and all input. Thank you much.

·
Registered
270 Posts
For US sellers, looks like between $750-900, with some at 'buy it now' at about $850. Note, these are asking prices, not sold prices. Value is quite subjective, depends on many factors including how interested the buyer might be. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
496 Posts
The box appears to be the original German police box with the officer's name pen-written on it. The manual is a later export version, as it's in English and includes the PPK/S, which didn't exist in 1966. The blued chamber indicates a non-factory refinish, which would be a minus for me.

Looking at completed GB auctions, a Nds-marked pistol like yours, in somewhat worse shape without box, sold for 699 recently. A Danish police gun sold for 650, but three others, also about the same vintage and clearly ex-police, for 650, 675, and 750, closed without bids. I think that gives you as good an idea of a realistic upper limit as you're going to get.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. I have the original manual also, it’s in German. I have been told that the handgun came with both an unfinished barrel and a blued barrel. Not sure how to confirm this. Thank you for your assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts