Walther Forums banner

help with dating and any info on a PPK

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Martin 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I've been scouring the internet for hours looking for information on a Walther PPK 7.65 we are selling for an estate.

Attached are photos and any help would be well appreciated by myself and the family estate we are working with.

Thanks, Dave

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Has anyone ever tried gluing the cracked areas together. I've glued a finger extension with Gorilla Glue and it worked perfectly. No mess, no glue showing. But I did clamp it. Seems these could be glued and then carefully refitted, removing any internal material that might be too tight. You have to be careful the glue that you use doesn't melt the plastic.

Looks like a very nice PP to me and the caliber is just right. What would you expect value wise. $800 to $1000? 1917

#5 ·
Has anyone ever tried gluing the cracked areas together. I've glued a finger extension with Gorilla Glue and it worked perfectly. No mess, no glue showing. But I did clamp it. Seems these could be glued and then carefully refitted, removing any internal material that might be too tight. You have to be careful the glue that you use doesn't melt the plastic.

Looks like a very nice PP to me and the caliber is just right. What would you expect value wise. $800 to $1000? 1917
PPK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.