Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New here. Just bought a Manurhin PP in .32acp imported by CAI. I know it was a police gun, but not sure where. It has the lanyard loop and "tillhor polisen" on the right side of slide, forward of the ejection port. I believe it's late 60's, early 70's but could be off. 6 digit serial number. Got it for $480 before tax which I thought was a good deal. I can post more pics later. This pic has all the proof marks on the gun. I know the castle is the St Etienne house, but not sure about the other 2. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
"TILLHÖR POLISEN" is Swedish for "police property".
Beyond that, we can't even make a guess as to it's age without pics or serial numbers. Other than "post 1945". And by can't, I mean I can't be bothered.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"TILLHÖR POLISEN" is Swedish for "police property".
Beyond that, we can't even make a guess as to it's age without pics or serial numbers. Other than "post 1945". And by can't, I mean I can't be bothered.
Sorry about that, couldn't get attachments to load. Will have to try later when I have wifi. Added the serial number to orginal post.

·
Registered
862 Posts
434XXX puts it at 1973-1975 being a 6 digit number.
Yours has the more modern "block" type rear sight and thicker (and angled) front.
They are great shooters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts