Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Sir:

I just got my new P99, and I'm trying to find the best holster for it. I have thought about a tactical holster such as the Bianchi T6505 or a military holster such as the Bianchi UM 84II

Any one got any of these holsters ?

By the other side I was thinking on buying a laser power point for the P99, apart from that manufactured by Laser Devices, is there any other reliable brand ?

Thanks a lot

David

·
Registered
91 Posts
Other than hold your pistol, what else do you want the holster to do? Do you want it for open carry, concealed carry, inside the waistband, outside the waistband, shoulder rig, open top, triple retention, etc.? If you can give us an idea of what you intend to do with the holster, we can probably provide some suggestions on how to best meet your need.

Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I' m looking for a military type holster such as Bianchi UM 84II or tactical ( T 6505), but Bianchi people said that neither would fit the P99

Any advise ?

Thanks

david

·
Registered
16 Posts
someone asked 'what you need in a holster' and you seem to just repeat your post. It is advisable to let the people know what you want RATHER THAN GIVING A PARTICULAR HOLSTER TO COMPARE IT WITH. do you think the fellow posters will do a research about BIANCHI UM 84II for you just to give you suggestions? I DON'T THINK SO.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
One of the two military holsters that Bianchi makes does fit the P99. I have one of them, and though I don't use it any longer it does fit fine.

I just can't remember which of the models it was.

The Eagle Industries SAS MkIV Paratrooper thigh rig is another great holster. That's what replaced my Bianchi.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Herr Walther

Do you remember the model of your Bianchi military holster ?

Thanks

David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts