Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uncut Sir....i hope you can help....a friend steered me in your direction ref custom wood grips..he says you have mentioned a maker in Hungary....a bunch of us over at the Smith forum are trying to source someone to make wood grips for our CS9's but we are having no luck. Would your contact be open to business ? We have about 20 people interested so far. Would you be able to pass on his contact details. Many thanks in advance. Mr Clarke

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Uncut must be resting at the moment, but the person you want can be found is at this link:

http://marschalgrips.com/

Dennis Marschalko made a set of custom grips for Uncut's PP Super; Oliver has posted photos of them on this forum, and they are lovely. (I've subsequently ordered a set, which is the reason I know about Uncut's contact here.) The Marschalgrips website does picture a number of Smith & Wesson revolver grips that are currently offered. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Yuppers.....
all the info you need is there..... the set of grips I had posted pictures of were the protoype and not 100%.....
This is being worked on and we currently have two open orders for the PP Super grips....
Dennis is a very nice guy... however, be prepared for him to take his time in making these

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys

Thanks for the info re Dennis....am speaking to him now ref the CS9 grips. Thanks again Mr Clarke

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
no problem at all.... glad coudl help...
thanks should go to another Forum member whom some long time ago pointed me into Dennis's direction :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts