Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

First post here...I just received my father's PPK/S 380 ACP that he carried as his backup for 16 years for the CHP. I am looking to buy the Crimson Trace LG-480 lasergrips but cannot find it anywhere. Does anybody know where I could find this model or a similar model? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Just saw those on ebay last night. It upsets me because I bought an entire pistol with them already on it. Took them off and put them on my gun with plans to resell the other. Only problem is the mags fall out while shooting it. Now I have to have to repaired before being sold.

But glad you guys are getting your lasergrips.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered a set, thru EBay, of the LG-480 from kidero0. He refunded my $ after advising that he had an inventory error and that he no longer had any available.

·
Super Moderator
7,412 Posts
I'm no huge fan of lasers. Learn to shoot over the iron sights; you won't be disappointed with the results.
Moon

Reactions: searcher451

·
Registered
41 Posts
The gentleman who recently sold several of the LG-480 Crimson Trace designators has advised me, when he was unable to fill my order for the LG-480, that Crimson Trace has advised him that the LG-480 is in redesign with availability around February 2016.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts