Walther Forums banner

Hello!

Tags
ppq p99
965 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  photohause 
#1 ·
Hello, I'm Wolvee. I joined to find out more about the P99 & PPQ. I've already found so much information my head is twirling, lol.

I am lacking in my collection a full size "polymer" 9mm and I've been eyeing the P99 AS for a few weeks now. I just noticed they came out with a PPQ and it is now looking like a great option as well.

I train with my primary carry, a Sig P226 TacOps. The "AS P99" seems like a good fit for me but I also have a Glock 20 that I love so the idea of the PPQ trigger. (Not to mention it's front serrations and looks)

I don't think there is a better ergonomic design than the P99&PPQ which is also a reason I don't want to consider the G19 or G17 for my next purchase.

I Look forward to posting.

Feel free to toss your opinions around to which you think is better even if it is just subjective opinions.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome aboard, Wolvee; enjoy your time here. The one thing you might want to consider, as you debate the merits of the P99 and the PPQ, is that the P99 is a proven platform that has been around for some time and is rock-solid on all counts: accurate, dependable, reliable, etc. Not saying that the PPQ isn't ... but it is brand new. From all early reports, the PPQ seems to be cut from exactly the same Walther cloth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.