Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm Wolvee. I joined to find out more about the P99 & PPQ. I've already found so much information my head is twirling, lol.

I am lacking in my collection a full size "polymer" 9mm and I've been eyeing the P99 AS for a few weeks now. I just noticed they came out with a PPQ and it is now looking like a great option as well.

I train with my primary carry, a Sig P226 TacOps. The "AS P99" seems like a good fit for me but I also have a Glock 20 that I love so the idea of the PPQ trigger. (Not to mention it's front serrations and looks)

I don't think there is a better ergonomic design than the P99&PPQ which is also a reason I don't want to consider the G19 or G17 for my next purchase.

I Look forward to posting.

Feel free to toss your opinions around to which you think is better even if it is just subjective opinions.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Welcome aboard, Wolvee; enjoy your time here. The one thing you might want to consider, as you debate the merits of the P99 and the PPQ, is that the P99 is a proven platform that has been around for some time and is rock-solid on all counts: accurate, dependable, reliable, etc. Not saying that the PPQ isn't ... but it is brand new. From all early reports, the PPQ seems to be cut from exactly the same Walther cloth.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the wealth of info on the forum, as
well as the great folks~!
Regards, Photo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts