Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just picked up a 7.65 pp! Have questions about markings, on the left side behind trigger is a large f and what looks like a coat of arms that has been crossed out, any info would be appreciated. It is an interarms Alex. Va. Has 71 visible through ejection port, serial 412xxx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, FastEddie (Spider Robinson reference?)!

Also new here, I’m looking for info my my .22 PPK...a .32 PP would be fun to find someday, I think.

·
Premium Member
8,636 Posts
You have a 1971 police turn in Eddie.

I am not sure where your weapon is from but when the weapon was retired from service the coat of arms was crossed off the weapon. Each German state has a different coat of arms for their weapon.
If you post an image or give us a better description of the coat of arms we can tell you more than its DOB of 1971 and being a police weapon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you olsoul for that great information! It is one of three of the ones I saw on the internet. I will attempt to post some pics. It also has what looks like the original holster. Thanks again

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Found German coat of arms chart, the mark on mine seems to be Hesse or Hessen depending on the chart you look at, what is the F for which is right below that mark?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts