Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, someone to help me, I am new to this website, I need the help of an expert, I have a new acquisition and I need to know in what year it was made. It is a Model PPK Cal. 9 mm Kurs / 380 ACP. Did you do S & W? The serial number is: A000769.

I appreciate your time. Best regards.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Howdy, as TheWatcher mentioned in your other duplicate post a photo would surely help! BTW, a PPK and a PK380 are two different model guns. Not quite sure which gun you're asking about. Post a photo and there are many here who will try to help you out.

Reactions: primerwalther

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hello, I appreciate your time and I hope these two images will work. Greetings.

Hola, alguien que me ayude, soy nuevo en este sitio web,
necesito su ayuda, tengo una nueva adquisición y necesito
saber en qué año se hizo. Es un Modelo PPK Cal. 9 mm
Kurs / 380 ACP. El número de serie es: A000769.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Es un Modelo PPK Cal. 9 mm
Kurs / 380 ACP. El número de serie es: A000769.
It's a PPK chambered in 9mm kurz ("z" instead of "s"). Other designations for this calibre are .380 ACP or 9mm Browning. They are all the same.

So this is the wrong section on this forum for your gun. This section is about the PK380 which is a much newer gun with a polymer frame. The correct subforum is the PP/TP series section where you have posted too: https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/pp-tp-series/111622-i-need-help-expert.html#post1146052

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello how are you, I thank you, that's right, it was a "finger" error, I thank you very much for the data. The caliber if I know it is .380, what I need is when it was manufactured. I will go to the correct section. Regards!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.