Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently received two Walther pistols, a W German (no import mark) made 1968 without import mark and a 1972 PPK/s, Interarms, in .22 LR. Both pistols are like new with the .22 in original box but with what I believe to be aftermarket magazines. I am trying to find out if currently made Walther magazines are available to fit this pistol. Also, I am looking for a source for the finger grip on the magazine base to replace a broken one on another of my PPK’s. Any help will be appreciated..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have exhausted the obvious choices, McGar does not have a 22 LR mag, I am aware the new pistol has a different mag as I have one of the first released. I ordered a PPK mag from McGar and also one direct from Walther as my neighbor needs one and is perfectly happy with the McGar And hopefully the Walther of today will fit my 1968 pistol. I still have an original and reproduction for the .22.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Scored A .22 PPK/s 1974 a year ago, 1 mag only….invested in 2 more mags from a Houston walther collector….he still has a few left I just checked, its on eBay, of course they are $$$$. And I got it threaded for my jailed silencer………Can’t wait for backyard fun soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This pistol along with a 1968 PPK (380) were given to me, both are like new and 380 included proper finger grip and standard mags but the 22 although in the box with all paperwork had two Triplex K mags and the originals were missing. Both of the triple K‘s malfunctioned….I now have one fairly reliable and the second “ify” after workin on very soft feed lips. I have expanded my search by notifying a friend in Europe to look out for one.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I recently received two Walther pistols, a W German (no import mark) made 1968 without import mark and a 1972 PPK/s, Interarms, in .22 LR. Both pistols are like new with the .22 in original box but with what I believe to be aftermarket magazines. I am trying to find out if currently made Walther magazines are available to fit this pistol. Also, I am looking for a source for the finger grip on the magazine base to replace a broken one on another of my PPK’s. Any help will be appreciated..
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts