Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O-si-yo! To-hi-gwo-tsu? (Hello. How are you friend) in Cherokee. I am Mark Webb from Muskogee, OK. and new to this forum. I am Cherokee, live within the sovereign boundaries of the Cherokee Nation, and yes I am an original born and raised Okie from Muskogee made famous by Merle Haggard! I am also a big Walther fan! Bought my 1st, a PPQ M2 45 ACP and fell in love! The ergonomics just AWESOME (fit my hand like a glove)! And that Trigger...all everyone, including Hickok45, said it was! Spoiled me so, I went out 4 months later and bought a PPQ M2 40 S&W w/5” barrel. Installed TruGlo fiber optic + Tritium sites! Shoot it in IDPA matches from time to time. Anyway, looking forward to learning from fellow Walther fans! Wado ( cherokee goodbye)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Guten Morgen! Have fun with them! I collect the older ones when I can, more into the historical aspects. Been through your part of the state several times, nice rolling hills and views!

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Galiheli tsidenalv. Welcome from SE PA.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Have you ever made it to the Chief Vann House?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome from the Mountains.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts