Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up! Looking to purchase a P 22 QD, with threaded barrel. If I can find a used at a good price or may go new if there are no good used.

I‘m mostly a Sig guy, but I like this little 22 for plinking and training my wife.

I was on the Walther Arms USA web site and they have some good used options, but it looks hinky. They only take Bitcoin or Zelle for payment.
Anybody ever use this site or is it phony?

·
Administrator
3,157 Posts
Just signed up! Looking to purchase a P 22 QD, with threaded barrel. If I can find a used at a good price or may go new if there are no good used.

I‘m mostly a Sig guy, but I like this little 22 for plinking and training my wife.

I was on the Walther Arms USA web site and they have some good used options, but it looks hinky. They only take Bitcoin or Zelle for payment.
If a site only takes bitcoin or zelle, that's a big red flag.

·
Registered
670 Posts

Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
PDP Full Size 4.5"
127 Posts
Walther's url is Walther Arms – www.waltherarms.com

AFAIK they never offer used guns...or any new ones for that matter...from their website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts