Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently own a Colt Gold Cup 22 LR (Umarex/Walther) and many other pistols/rifles of various makes and models. I purchased my first pistol in 1999 and I have been enjoying the shooting sports ever since. I am looking forward to purchasing or trading for a PPQ M2 9x19 mm 5” (2796091) or Navy SD (2796082) but the wife wants me to sell a pistol from my collection (FNX-9, FNX-40 or FNS-9L) for each one I purchase, a very difficult decision. The good news is my wife has embraced firearms and has a small collection of her own; I am not allowed to use her first pistol (her baby) but I can shoot her other firearms. I look forward to learning from the members of this forum and I hope my experience can contribute to this forum. If anyone from the Milwaukee/Chicagoland area wants to meet up to shoot at a range please send a PM; it is fun to meet new people and shoot different firearms.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome from South Florida.

·
Registered
130 Posts
You should sell one of hers, and buy yours. :D If you want to be in the doghouse that is...

Welcome! Good luck in making what I'm sure will be a tough decision, but the PPQ's are worth it in my opinion. I prefer the paddle release of the M1, but I know many choose the standard mag release.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, I am already in the doghouse as I purchased two firearms and promised to sell two from my collection which I have not done yet. Her collection is based on half of my firearms except for her 357 Mag.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Nice to have you with us, mars; welcome to the forum. if you like Walther firearms, you've come to the right spot. Be sure to wander around a bit, check out the Sticky threads in the FAQ sections, and don't forget the forum's rules of engagement and bandwidth notes. Enjoy your time with us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts