Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, new guy here from Maryland. I just picked up a new PPK. It’s currently my one and only Walther. That will certainly change. I belong to a number of different gun and blade forums so you may have seen me elsewhere. My main forums are 1911 Addicts and HK Pro. Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hey everybody, new guy here from Maryland. I just picked up a new PPK. It’s currently my one and only Walther. That will certainly change. I belong to a number of different gun and blade forums so you may have seen me elsewhere. My main forums are 1911 Addicts and HK Pro. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am as well. FHS. class of '62. You can guess where I grew up from my name.

Retired in GA where the gun laws are much friendlier than in MD.
You grew up not far from me. FHS ‘02 here. They knocked down the old school and built a new one. It’s much nicer now. Yeah, the Maryland gun laws do drive me crazy.

·
Registered
190 Posts
You grew up not far from me. FHS ‘02 here. They knocked down the old school and built a new one. It’s much nicer now. Yeah, the Maryland gun laws do drive me crazy.
Classmates who still live in and around Frederick keep me fairly well informed of events around Frederick County. I'm told that the front of the old FHS was incorporated into the new design which is nice. The front wasn't quite as it was in 1962 but still unique and worth saving. My nephew and his family now live in the house my father built on Doubs Road where I grew up. I hope to attend our 60th class reunion next year and visit a few friends.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi neighbors! I'm originally from AA County. We built a house in the Linton development back in 2012. Been there ever since. I've been a member of Monocacy Pistol Club since 2018.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts