Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm new to firearms collecting and have lots of questions regarding Walther firearms.

Currently I own a 1988 Walther P5 Compact and a 1960 Walther P38.

Unfortunately I bring more questions than expertise.

Regards,

SOE

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
There is plenty of info here to read, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Reactions: soe2

·
Registered
582 Posts
Bem-vindo, soe2 - girlfriend is from Portugal - Ribatejo region, or so she says;

Confusing language, Portuguese is - although that's not really 'Proper' English;

2 P5c's here - wonderful handguns;

Stick around, there is a wealth of information here and most members are very willing to share their knowledge;

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings from Eastern NC.

Reactions: soe2

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania, USA. You can learn here by reviewing the diverse information contained in the various forum sections and by asking questions. I a newcomer here and a first time Walther owner. Before I purchased my PPS M2 I spent a few hours reading about the gun it the PPS section. The result was that I felt very at ease in making the purchase. This is a learning center where questions are always welcome. Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bem-vindo, soe2 - girlfriend is from Portugal - Ribatejo region, or so she says;

Confusing language, Portuguese is - although that's not really 'Proper' English;

2 P5c's here - wonderful handguns;

Stick around, there is a wealth of information here and most members are very willing to share their knowledge;

Obrigado.

Although confusing I see You've learned some words.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome from the Mountains of North Carolina.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts