Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first forum to belong to in my entire life . I have collected Walther handguns since I was about 16 . I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge from everyone here.

Is there a Walther gun show or anything of the sort ?
I enjoy my collection but feel they are a bit neglected just hanging around in the safe .

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Welcome, LongShot; nice to have you with us. An easy cure for your current problem: Pull the Walthers our of your safe, take some photos, and post them up here so that we all get a chance to see them. As to Walther-specific gun shows, would love to visit one but have never seen or heard of such a thing. Enjoy your time on the forum.

·
Registered
429 Posts
longshot,
Welcome to the Forum.
Looking forward to your ideas, comments and posting relating to Walthers. Photographs always stir the pot and excite the imagination. Art

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the welcome

I will take some photos and get them on here .
My collection consists of mostly PPs , PPKs A TP , mod 5 , PP super ... Etc .
I also collect Manurhin and other clones just for sport .
I recently started adding walther rimfire rifles 1940s not current ones.

Has anyone ever seen a Manhurin that has "Rep JV Burjston" on the right side of the slide ? I may have spelled that incorrectly because my collection isn't at my current location .

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Has anyone ever seen a Manhurin that has "Rep JV Burjston" on the right side of the slide? I may have spelled that incorrectly because my collection isn't at my current location .
You'll see some of those Swedish imports on the Simpson's Ltd. site from time to time.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
LongShot-Welcome and enjoy the great info here as well as the fine folks. First gun forum, make it you home forum!

Photo

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome from NC LongShot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts