Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To everyone and anyone who has any generation P99 other than the first gen, K&D Holsters cannot make us a holster. They also feel they shouldn't make holsters for the .40cal pps, at least just yet.

Just a heads up, save everyone some time.

·
Registered
858 Posts
thanks bat,good to know. i'm about to order some holsters from desantis.i like them and there website is cool to use.

·
Registered
910 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just got this yesterday for my P99 Compact from K&D, it is a Defender. I love the snaps and not having to take my belt on and off.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is an IWB holster correct? Does this specific holster collapse when worn while there is no gun in it? If so, are you still able to reholster single handed or must use both hands?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Emailed K&D holster yesterday, because I had ordered one a couple of months ago. Wanted to make sure it didn't get cancelled. Here is what they said.

"We still have your holster in que to be made. There was a question that arose as to whether or not the 9mm and .40 frames would be the same size. If you read further in that thread, you should see where that question was answered. They are the same size, so you can put your concerns to rest as to whether or not we'll be able to make the holster for you. Thanks again for your order, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions."

Looking forward to getting my holster.

spamby

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are the same size, so you can put your concerns to rest as to whether or not we'll be able to make the holster for you.

spamby
From my understanding, the p99 9mm and .40cal are different sizes. The .40cal is slightly larger than the 9mm. I guess you could stretch the 9mm holster out for the .40....but I wouldn't suggest to.....may loose conformity.

Hey spamby, when is the expected receiving date of your holster?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts