Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys put the walther CD in the computer got lots of cool stuff like a powerpoint on how the gun functions. Very interesting.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
No... I am always worried about catching "things" that don't belong on my computer.......

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The walther CD shows how decock works, the differnce between anti stress DAO and DA/SA works. They give you several angles as well. It also has some raw drop test footage. One of the videos is of a trigger much like the GLOCK's safe action trigger. Also some interesting slide shows.

The slide show is very impressive. The slideshow explains every video stored in the data section of the CD. I am suprised you guys haven't put this stuff on youtube its rather amazing info.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
when you say much like Glock's safe action.....
are you talking about the trigger style itself, or are you talking about how the trigger and striker work together

I think there would be some copyright problems putting this stuff on youtube.......

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
You can find that trigger on the 2004+ DAO P99's

This keep in mind is the true DAO... not the "QA"

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Ummm you have to look on ebay...
I know Walther lists it on the German webpage.. but I am not sure how one can buy it from them.. there is no direct sale on the German Walther site at all.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts