Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
3,398 Posts
The only thing they seem to have gotten right was the shape of the plastic grip frame.
It might have been useful if they'd put a different pistol inside it.

M
A lot of truth in this post. Harsh truth but truth nonetheless.

It's the bit I quoted that I find maddening. The form factor and grip frame are so well done.

It is a defensive pistol though and so reliability is paramount. It's a defensive pistol though and so the ability to practice with it without it falling apart is important.

I grimace when I hear stuff like "once I found ammo it liked, I was able to get through two hundred rounds with only a couple failures". That's nothing to be proud of. For a "fun" gun that's fine but for a gun you are betting your life on and one that may have to be used in less than perfect conditions I'd still pass.

·
Administrator
3,398 Posts
Well alright then, it doesn't matter what I say, if you have already condemned the firearm in your mind, nothing will change that fact. What i would like to know is, is scotty54 the original owner and did it use to function well and stopped functioning. I know mine has a 100,000 serial number and I have had minimal problems with it.
Just sayin
Hey Meho. Many people got burned with early samples that plain didn't work -- or broke -- or couldn't be made to work by Walther.

How many rounds do you have though yours and what kind of problems did it have?

To be honest, I like to hear from people who've had good experiences with the gun. I want to see it work as it's the best feeling, smaller gun out there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.