Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 1955 walther pp manurhin in 32 auto and I'm thinking of getting a box of hardcast buffalo bore ammo for it. Has anybody shot them out of their walther? Any problems with them? thanx

·
Super Moderator
7,319 Posts
Johnny', what is your gameplan with the Buffalo Bore?
Moon

·
Registered
132 Posts
I can't speak directly to shooting 32 cal Buffalo Bore, but I have shot BB in other calibers and they are noted for their extra punch. You should check with Buffalo Bore to see if they recommend shooting their ammo in a 60 year old gun.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have no experience with BB ammo in .32 and in Walthers either.

But BB is usually quite specific in publishing any recommendations if they think their loads should only be used in certain guns. And most .32 pistols out there are older and some are less robust than the Walther.

Since I assume you are contemplating the BB ammo for “serious” purposes only, not to run boatloads through the gun just plinking, I wouldn’t overthink this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I sometimes carry the walther concealed for self defense purposes. I reload for it and have 400+ 71 grain full metal jacket bullets to mainly plink with. The buffalo bores would be used to stop a man/critter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts