Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a year late, but with all the hysteria in the world, you can understand why.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Illustration

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Some are calling this a Meister PPK, but I'm not sure about that. I can't find anything about it on the German or American Walther web sites. Limited run of 90. If it was engraved in Italy or Germany, I'm not sure how they would have gotten around the import laws. Maybe brought them in the US in parts?

Beautiful PPK!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice piece. Just seen it on Gunbroker with a starting bid of 'a lot'.

·
Registered
698 Posts
🤮that has to be the most poorly designed, aestheticly unpleasing PPK ever. The scroll patterns, the grips shapes, the gripcarving pattern, all of it is just awful

PS, P88, its not engraved, that is etched.... and I'm not complaining about the etching per se, Lots of etched pieces are well designed.

Reactions: Redcat94

·
Administrator
3,020 Posts
🤮that has to be the most poorly designed, aestheticly unpleasing PPK ever. The scroll patterns, the grips shapes, the gripcarving pattern, all of it is just awful

PS, P88, its not engraved, that is etched.... and I'm not complaining about the etching per se, Lots of etched pieces are well designed.
Pilkguns, I'm glad you are checking in as you are probably the forum's expert on engraving.

Where do you think this work was done and what techniques were probably used?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I can't disagree that it's not as nice as something you would do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts