Walther Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Two things. One is the trigger. I love hammer fired guns. This one is unique with it being pre-cocked. One pull and I was hooked. Two was the grip. I at first didn't like how it looked. Once it was in my hand I loved it. It works for large hands and long fingers. The price made it a no brainer. I have a good collection of handguns already and some much pricier however I am happy to have added this one. It looks better every time I pick it up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've never seen the HK you refer to however I do own the Sig p229 (DAK) and the Sig p250 (DAO). I do like a DA type trigger. As soon as I gripped the PPX and pulled that trigger I knew I had to add it to my collection. Put it on layaway and two days later paid it off. :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
I've never seen the HK you refer to however I do own the Sig p229 (DAK) and the Sig p250 (DAO). I do like a DA type trigger. As soon as I gripped the PPX and pulled that trigger I knew I had to add it to my collection. Put it on layaway and two days later paid it off. :D
It's a trigger, not an HK gun. It's called the LEM trigger, Law Enforcement Modification trigger. HK guns, like my P30SK V1 and HK45C come with the LEM trigger, which is similar to the PPX trigger and thus it's not quite unique.

Here is an explanation of the LEM and your DAK...

pistol-training.com » HK LEM vs. SIG DAK

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have in 9mm, a PPX, P38, M&p 9c, Kahr cw9 and a Sig2022. The only modern gun I shoot out of the bunch is the PPX, awesome trigger and ego's. I really wanted to like the 2022 but it's a safe queen, great grip horrid trigger.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts