Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A gentlemen posted in another Walther forum that he was contacted by an online retailer (Sportsman Outdoor Superstore) that the stainless PPK/S, that he had pre-ordered, was now available.
Their website shows “Out of Stock” (filling pre-order first naturally) for this gun and a price of approx. $590
Just an FYI.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
$590 seems okay to me.
I get it’s pricey, and I could get a “better” .380 for the money, but then it’s not a PPK/S.
FWIW I got the .22 version and love the look and feel of the thing.
Looking forward to them really being out there and seeing people’s impressions.
So far they seem positive from the “inside crowd” but I’ll be interested in what Joe Public thinks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
People with no memory of the real thing are the target market. They are buying the name and the look.

M
You are certainly correct on both counts.
And I’ll take one please. Only question left is stainless or black for me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Does anyone really think the (or have they heard a rumor) that the PPK/S is going to be released in .32 sometime in the future?
I’m a big believer in shot placement over caliber size but I have zero experience or knowledge about the .32
However I am willing to learn from the multiple threads here about the .32 as a possible defense cartridge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.