Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a group buy of the new Walther P22 Laser for $68 shipped? Send me a note at [email protected] if you are interested so I can judge whether to proceed.

I will need funds UPFRONT via Money Order or Paypal.

Regards,
James

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wow... $68?? How come the P22 laser is so cheap compared to the P99 laser? I can't bring myself to drop $375...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm in for 68, or more if you have fewer people and can make a deal.

Do you have a line on 5" barrel kits and mags also?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are still not in stock at RSR and the price has gone up. They will probably be closer to $95 when all is said and done. If you don't want to wait, there are several available over on eBay

James

·
Registered
158 Posts
Let me know, I am in no hurry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
back to the top. is this still going?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, this buy is long dead. Due to RSR's inability to deliver and they raised their wholesale price. Since I have no idea if/when they will ever come in, you would be better off to surf ebay because those sellers seem to be the only ones that can get them.

James

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hows the quality on those?

·
Registered
913 Posts
The Walther laser is made in China. They are rated Class IIIA at a wavelength of 635 nm. A drop of Blue Loctite in the Windage / Elevation worm screws will help keep zero forever, while allowing re-adjustments (rarely needed).

Fine at dawn/dusk and on a heavily overcast day. The laser makes the P22-shooter shoot straight, with little effort. By far the best addition to a P22, save a muzzle can.

·
Registered
1 Posts
RSR finally got a shipment in, but as of Wednesday, the last of the batch were bought up. Pricing did go up.....

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Definitely NOT going to happen. Search eBay and other avenues if you want one of these.

I have one, I think they are pretty neat for the money.

James

1 - 13 of 13 Posts