Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I had to pull the rosewood grips off the stainless PPKS as the wood grips are just to darn big for me to get my thumb on top of the magazine release. I guess I'm going to have to stick with the plastic ones.

Did the PPK/S ever come with brown plastic grips? I think the stainless would look really nice with the brown ones. If so, does anyone have a source or should I just stick with Earl's Repair? He's asking $95.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can have these if you want them. Won't charge you $95 either, LOL.

We may have a deal there. Ty, Kar. Sending you a PM now.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
FYI, any PP grips will fit your pre-S&W PPK/S. So, yes, brown plastic OEM will work just fine, such as the pair Kar98 so graciously gave you.

Reactions: WiseguyDS

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Mailed them out, they should be there on Thursday. Don't get too excited just yet, LOL. They're not OEM as far as I remember, and I either wasn't too fond of the look, or they they didn't fit right on my 1978 German made PPK/S in .380, can't remember which.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kar, I get excited any time I get to dote on my kids.. the ones in the gun safe that is. The others won’t move out yet. ;) Thanks for offering the grips to me. Though not OEM, the generosity is noted and still very much appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts