Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a USA (AK) made Walther PPK/S. I have been searching for a nice set of wooden grips for it like the ones that have come out on the new FIRST EDITION PPK/S. I have been getting the run around from Walther about weather they are going to offer replacement grips in wood form. Some days they say yes, maybe and outright NO depending on who you talk to or contact via e-mail. (They have some very rude employees)
Last week I cracked the plastic right side grip, called them, and was charged $25 for just the right side, and was once again told NO on buying wood replacements even though the FIRST EDITION PPK/S comes with them.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A COMPANY THAT MAKES WOODEN GRIPS that will fit the USA PPK/S without having to pay $600+ for awesome custom work????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really?????!! When I contacted them directly by phone, the associate told me they would NOT fit without some major sanding of the inlay (??) on the back side of the grip. When I asked if it was something I could do, he said no, a gunsmith would have to handle it. Did you have to sand anything???

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm just going by what others said here and they claim that they fit the new ppks.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts