Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took my compact out again today and put about 300 rds down range. I used the grip extension and found that it did not effect my aim...so my last time out when I had some accuracy problems...well it was just me.

My compact is one of my favorite pistols. The grip extension just makes it more so...great gun.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Yes, I did pretty decently w/ it the last time too. My 1st mag was off a bit. And I thought, "that guy on the Walther Forum was right."

Then I shot some more and did fine.

Then I thought, "That guy on the Walther Forum jinxed me on the 1st mag" :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well I took my compact out again today and put about 300 rds down range. I used the grip extension and found that it did not effect my aim...so my last time out when I had some accuracy problems...well it was just me.

My compact is one of my favorite pistols. The grip extension just makes it more so...great gun.
Jake, are you referring to the grip extension for the 15 round mag? Or is there some other grip extension I am not yet aware of?

Ron

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys, but my grip extension is special. It fits over "16" round mags too!!!!
Yeh,yeh...Ship is braggin' again...remember it is not the size that matter but how well you shoot it that counts...:eek: :D

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
HAHAHAHHA
you guys crack me up....:D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Where can I buy one of these suckers, and should it work on my S&W 16rd mags I just ordered from CDNN?

Thanks,

J. Pomeroy

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts