Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!! A forum that gets it! I`m glad to have found this Library of Alexandria-esque forum/community by Walther fans for Walther fans!

My solo Walther pistol :( is also the first handgun I purchased and owned(ca. August,1984)...and I still get that Gun Love feelin` from Miss W." Interarms imported "West German Police Pistol Trade-In", MANURHIN PISTOLET P1 9mm x 19 Made In France".Pistol has all required Manurhin scripts,logo,and proof-marks.Interarms sold these former LEO duty sidearms complete with extra magazine,original leather flap holster,and cleaning rod--all this goodness came in a flashy box colored bright red,ww w h i t e, and black! Interarms boxes were sooo...Nazi Germany Flag-like...(even without the iconic swastika)...was trippy:*Leave It To Beaver voice* "I dunno,Wally...it feels kinda creepy."

My Dream Gun of Walther`s? WIN: P5 (more 007 than 007!)
SHOW:P5-Compact
& PLACE:P38K

Thanks!
Dein,
Wahnsinniger

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
It's nice to have you on board, Denin; welcome. Walthers are the real deal, all right, and you are in the right place. Post up a photo or two of your Manurhin in the PP/TP section of the forum sometime so that we can get a look at it. We always like to see pictures of pretty Walthers. Enjoy your time here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts