Walther Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Nice looking holsters, all right, SB. Thanks for the good find -- and for posting the photos. We'll add the link to the master list.
Speaking of the master list, I just went on a little click fest through it and a number of the links lead to nowhere. Either the entire domain is gone or they lead to blank pages on the domain. I think it's time for a clean up.

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
His business is included in the master list at the start of this thread. I've picked up a couple of sets of lovely factory PPK grips from him in the past; the quality is superb, the delivery was quick, and the prices were outstanding.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hocholiday

I just bought an Interarms Walther PPKS at a gunshow and discovered the extractor was missing. I need the extractor assembly including the extractor, the extractor plunger, the extractor spring and the safety catch plunger. Any body got any idea on where I can find these parts? If they are not available, are they interchangeable with parts from a new Walther PPK made by Smith and Wesson?

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
The answer lies at the beginning of this thread:

Here's a gunsmith who will work on the Interarms PPKs:

M&M Gunsmithing
M & M Gunsmithing

2423 Carter Grove Rd
Hazel Green, Al 35750
Phone: 571-276-7676
E-mail: [email protected]

As to whether Interarms and S&W parts will swap, it seems that some of them do and some of them don't. Check with Mike; he should have what you need.

·
Registered
713 Posts
This shop does specialized work on the PPK & PPS model : Jojo's Gunworks in Southington CT
Possibly other Walther models too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
FOUND a reproduction one piece ppk grip!!!

Thanks for the links, some were dead links and most were selling modern stuff.

I did find this one link, gungrip.com that is great if you want to fire your old PPK without destroying your original one piece bakelite grips. Or if you want to replace the cracked grips on your gun with real purty, (intentionally misspelled) black ones!

Gun Grip - Walther PPK Grips

$45 here for repro vs $300+ for original replacement

21 - 38 of 38 Posts