Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up one of these earlier this year, best single gun case I've seen.

Italian made (by Explorer) with TRUE waterproof seal and pressure relief valve. Built like a tank, super thick walls.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us//beretta-explorer-slim-pistol-case/

Just purchased 2 more for the same price of the first one (basically a 2 for 1 deal).

Price for 2 or more drops per unit cost to $49, Code "FLASH25" takes 25% off (good thru Sunday), and free shipping.

The BEST sub $40 hard gun case you will EVER own!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I picked up one of these earlier this year, best single gun case I've seen.

Italian made (by Explorer) with TRUE waterproof seal and pressure relief valve. Built like a tank, super thick walls.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us//beretta-explorer-slim-pistol-case/

Just purchased 2 more for the same price of the first one (basically a 2 for 1 deal).

Price for 2 or more drops per unit cost to $49, Code "FLASH25" takes 25% off (good thru Sunday), and free shipping.

The BEST sub $40 hard gun case you will EVER own!
Thanks for the link. Are these special cases or the same cases that come with new Beretta gun purchases?

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the link. Are these special cases or the same cases that come with new Beretta gun purchases?

The cases Beretta uses for new firearms are VERY poor quality, among the worst in the industry. Very thin hard plastic, with latches and hinges that fail.

I actually purchased 4 more of these, 2 for my son (with delivery to his home in Florida) and 2 for me. These lock together when stacked, a nice design feature.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad I grabbed two when these were $35 each with shipping. The HK P7M13 I just purchased deserves a quality case.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Has it ONLY been one month???

I need to order more of these for my shooters.

EDIT; Last month the cost per case (2 or more) was ~$35.00 each.

Today (just ordered 3), the cost per case (2 or more) is ~$60.00 each.

The next time these are on special, I'll be ordering 6 at a minimum.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts