Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my AS 99 .40 last year, it shot perfect out of the box.  I was so pleased with that and the new design, I forgot to examine the accessories. It took me a while to realize the replacement sights, wrench and grip punch were not in the box.  I have had so much trouble with my local gun shop, I figured the guy who sold it probably took it. He's carried a 99 on his hip since they came out.(I'm not paranoid, this place is a nightmare)  I knew it wasn't worth the trouble so I called S&W the other day just to get them as spares and before I could tell him what happened, he said, I got a set right here and I'll mail it out today.  No questions asked and no charge.  It's such a relief to get great customer service these days.  Especially in Alaska.  Not a big deal, I just didn't know what to expect from S&W.

·
Registered
34 Posts
They say service is everything. And it's good to hear that S&W service is as good as thier products.

I would rather buy a decent product from a company with excellent service, than an excellent product for a company with decent service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts