Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Rosewood Grips from Earl's today. I ordered them Monday evening, so it was very quick shipping! They fit perfectly and I think really good on the gun. For only 30.00 it's hard IMO to beat them, they also add a little girth in the grip area, so that a Plus, at least for me. Earls also has them in Walnut, and Zebra wood, besides the Rose wood, for the same price. They aren't shown on his site at the moment, so if you check and don't see them, just give him a call. He was very pleasant on the phone, and took his time with me, even though I only called with a question about my broken grips. His phones were ringing off the hook, but he still was patient and cordial. He gets an A++ in my book....and here they are.

Regards Sonny

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't believe you had trouble getting a XTP to expand!!! I've got quite a few CorBons, GD's, STp's.......they all function 100%...actually the gun has never bobbled on anything. The grips are a big improvment!

Regards Sonny

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
I have some "Zebra grips" and those look just sweet.... I will put them on my PP once it is refinished... or I might still get some Nill grips for it...

Yout PPK/s looks sweet... and the more I see the SS Interarms or S&W ones, the more I want to hard chrome my PP to make it look pretty again....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.