Walther Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went into the range today and saw the gun I ordered (with all the recommendations made on this forum - AS, Hi-Cap, 9MM). Bought it, shot 100 rounds through it without a single hitch, and am even further in love with the gun!

Thanks to all who gave me advice on the ordering process! (thorn, gpalmer, searcher, anybody else)

Here's the end result!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Good job. Now all you need is a hatfull of spare magazines, a quality holster, and about one ton of ammunition and the time to practice.

You've certainly just bought the critical part of the story.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definitely can't wait to take about 1000 rounds to the woods and just go nuts with it for as long as I can :). I do need more magazines...only 2 of 15...I think i need 1 of those 32 rnd magazines for sure...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well yet again I wish for an edit button....

I also want to look into holsters, but I don't really have a sturdy belt to carry one on. I'd need a belt that can fit into normal jean belt-loops...

Sooo, recommendations?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
wilderness tactical, I have one of the 5 stich, in 1.75 and it fits all my jeans
http://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm
I bought it from these folks and they are super to deal with
*edit to say you can get it in 1.5 also......

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went back and forth for many years between my PPk and my makarov for
carry now it's the full size P99 mil as 40cal the gun works flawlessly with any ammo .I see a PPS in my future,, walthers are addictive, I shot a P22 last week and loved it so much I bought one in anthracite later that day cool little pistol.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's tempting to get a P22 also...I'll have to wait, 1 gun a month...the P22 has so many cool things to grab for it, lasers, sights, suppressors. It seems like a blast...just needs a 30 rnd clip!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts