Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got her out of layaway!
AF P99 AS 40 S&W (not no mm) in black!
Goin ta tha range tomorrow!
YE-HAAA!

·
Registered
471 Posts
It's about time! Now we don't have to listen to you crying about not having it anymore!
 (just kidding you of course!)

I'm glad it's in. My guess is that it shoots every bit as good as you were expecting...

Living in the country as I do, I have to order, it seems, every gun I want. I hate the wait, but it's usually worth it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats! My AS comes in tomorrow (if all goes well), so I have a pretty good idea how stoked you are that she's finally in your hands.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I suppose that I am joining the group in "I got it!" Sportsman's Wharehouse called me back today, they got my gun back from Walther America. Not too shabby. Took it in for return Friday, got it back today. 6 days total turnaround. Plus, it came back with 2 12 rounders, instead of 10's, and they're sending 2 more hi-caps additionally! Upgraded from 20 rounds capacity total to 48 in 6 days, for free! Now that's customer service! Didn't cost me a dime. I got 2 of the craptacular 10 rounders with the gnarly floorplates that broke first time out to the range. Walther was very good to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts