Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a holster from a local gun shop that I had buyer's remorse for and decided to return. Instead of getting cash back, I decided to look around and saw an 8rd PPS M2 mag. Why not? So, I brought it home, used my Uplula to load all 8 rounds of JHP and let it sit overnight.

The next morning I chambered a round, topped off the mag and took it to the range. It shot all 9 rounds without issue and I continued to rotate it along with my 6 and 7rd mags during the session using FMJ range ammo. No problems.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Cool. I have two 7 round mags and a 6 with mine. The 7s are just right for me to get a full purchase and I haven't found the need to buy another for one more round. Glad yours is working out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Me too. I like the additional grip I get on the 8 round mag. So I converted my 7's to 8 with parts listed on the Walther expanded parts list. No decreased function.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I use my 8 rd. mag as my everyday carry mag. Not a problem for me personally, size isn't an issue for me. Not everyone will fit into that size, tho.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Me too. I like the additional grip I get on the 8 round mag. So I converted my 7's to 8 with parts listed on the Walther expanded parts list. No decreased function.
Where did you get the parts and do you have the part numbers? Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
I called Walther/Ft Smith to buy the parts. If you describe your need they will pick the parts for you.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
The 7 round mag is perfect for my hand and for my body size as far as concealment goes. 7 rounds is not a worry to me. I carried a M1911 on two tours in Nam. Shot my way through Hue City with it. I did learn to swap out magazines fast though. We were not permitted to have one in the chamber. So having 7+1 is like a bonus. Love the PPS M2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts