Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my first handgun today a Walther PPK/S .380 ACP Pachmayr Signature Model (American). Its in excellent mechanical condition just needs and good thorough cleaning. It came with 3 clips,4 holsters, plus like 4-5 boxes of ammo. I got it from a good friend of the family that was in need of some cash. He charged me $200 I think its an excellent deal and apprecite his generousity. I cant wait to get out and shoot it, I hear its pretty accurate. Its in perfect time for my 21st birthday so I can get my CCW and carry it. Im excited...

Anyone have a CCW and carry their PPK?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yes you got a good deal . Nowtheir Mags not clips Have him show you how to field strip and clean .. Yes many of us have CCW and carry I have a Interarms PPK/S on my hip at present. Been their since I got up this morning.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome to the Forum & the World of Concealed Carry fdsjr..
You stole that pistol for $200
New S&W PPK/Ss go for $460+
The Holsters & ammo are just another bonus..
And Yes the PPK/Ss are very accurate because of it's fixed barrel design which also causes them to have a bit more recoil than other designs, AKA Blowback..
Enjoy & Range Report Due!!
B92

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
You certainly did get a good deal. The ammo alone is worth probably $40. If you haven't yet, consider using part of the $200 or so you saved to take a handgun safety course. They're worth the time.

Stay safe,
MLB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MLB @ Mar. 31 2006,2:56)]You certainly did get a good deal. The ammo alone is worth probably $40. If you haven't yet, consider using part of the $200 or so you saved to take a handgun safety course. They're worth the time.

Stay safe,
MLB
Thats good advice, Thanks...

Is the Pachmayr Signature Model rare? Ive been looking around and havent seen any with it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Do You have any Pics to share?
Or it maybe that it has Pachmayr Signature Grips?
I assume it's a Interarms? Being you said American
Man you got a steal on that piece..
Have you shot it yet?
Enjoy!! B92

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh dear!  You spent $200 on all that junk?  My friend, allow me to help you out of that mistake.  I'll give you $210.  Trust me - I'm your pal.  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts