Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just ordered this spotting scope:

http://www.opticsale.com/bushnell-s...ith-tripod-and-hard-case-spotting-scopes.html

I've had good luck with Bushnell stuff in the past. I looked at the scopes in Sportsmans Guide, but they are all pretty much Soviet imports. Read some bad reviews about that stuff :(
It boils down to "you gets what you pays for" :D
BTW...while other places like Cheaper Than Dirt may be able to beat the price, often when you add in shipping, it goes well over the price.

Dep

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Just returned from the range thinking that I really needed a good spotting scope, so thanks for the timely tip, Dep.

By the way ... shot a new-to-me, previously unfired P1 and was knocked out by how accurate it was and how well it functioned for a weapon with original springs that was made in 1977. It was nothing but spot-on accurate from as far out as 25 yards -- quite impressive. Also put another 50 or 60 rounds through the S&W PPK/S without a hitch or glitch. I continue to be most impressed with the quality of that firearm. Gotta love those Walthers. :D

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Latest update

Well after waiting since 10/6 for this scope to ship, I called today to find out WTF is going on. The lady informed me the scope was STILL on backorder and they "hoped" to get it by the end of the week. I nicely said please cancel my order.

I reordered the exact same scope from SWFA:
http://www.swfa.com/

I have purchased a rifle scope from these folks before and they are good to deal with. Total price for the spotting scope was $109.95 including shipping, which is actually $3 less than the place that was out of stock :D

Hey...$3 buys 1/2 a box of CCI .22 ammo ;)

Dep

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts